Thursday, April 19, 2007

More maintenance for Wilbur

Today was the day to check tire pressure and propane but even more happened. First I wanted a hose for my compressor that would reach all around Wilbur with out moving the compressor so I went out and bought a 50' one. Aired up all 7 tires. Then I decided to grease the chassis. First I had to buy another tube of grease, then I had to relearn how to install the tube into the grease gun. So after a long talk with the grease gun it acted right and worked. Then I noticed that when I had reinstalled the drive shaft, after it was towed to my house after buying it, the marks I made before removing it were one notch off. Things almost lined up. Anyway all is good now. I drove it after all this and think it drives better. Probably gets better gas mileage too. Oregon Coast or Bust!!!!