Saturday, June 1, 2013

Vintage Winnebago tours

Have you ever thought of taking a Classic Winnebago on vacation???  Of course some of you already own a classic but for those who have never taken a drive down the road in the comfort of a green shag machine here is your chance.
I was taking Wilbur out for a drive today when my young neighbor kid (probably 7 years old) came up to me and said he didn't understand why I have 2 of those?  He was talking about my RV's.
So after taking a drive around town in Wilbur I thought what if I was selling it and someone said they didn't like something.  Well that would be their last time they looked at Wilbur because I would tell them this is not for you.  So because I am just taking Wilbur out for drives and not using him like he should be used I had an idea.  What if others would use him.  So what do you think?  Anyone interested in a trip to the coast or mountains in a classic??
We took some things out of Wilbur.

And they went into Smokey.
A whole box of food and stuff was removed from Wilbur.  And it was kind of sad to see.

And did you know I am still getting lighter.  Down 54.4 pounds.  I am getting there.