Saturday, December 17, 2011

Saturday 12/17/2011

I don't know why but this blog is calling me to write something lately. This has been a nice way to share what is going on in my life.

Winnebago friends from Washington stayed a couple of nights with us this week.  One of their sons married a girl from Salem so they came down for the wedding and I even attended the happy event.  So it was nice to have friends here and show them around the area.

I think they enjoyed going to the Oregon State Capitol for some mid day school choir's singing.  It is decorated really nice for Christmas.

Santa comes on the fire truck here in Keizer.



My Wagon ('93 Subaru) is coming right along.  There is a purge solenoid for the charcoal canister that is giving me a CEL (check engine light).  After cleaning up some rotten vacuum lines and the solenoid has been relocated to an easier to get at location the CEL is now only on some of the time.  After bringing a old Winnebago back to life this Wagon is easy to work with, so far.